Les perles du vent Index du Forum Les perles du vent
Guilde du serveur de Culte de la rive noire alliance.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenu ! 
Y'a des chances que je recréé une guilde primum artis multi jeu donc je reouvre le forum......
ONLINE BOOK Tiger I And Tiger II: Tanks Of The German Army

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les perles du vent Index du Forum >>> Banque de guilde >>> Demande de prêt
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
obellaz
De confiance
De confiance

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Tiger I And Tiger II: Tanks Of The German Army Répondre en citant

Tiger I and Tiger II: Tanks of the German Army and Waffen-SS: Eastern Front 1944 (TankCraft)
by Dennis Oliver

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Tiger I and Tiger II: Tanks of the German Army and Waffen-SS: Eastern Front 1944 (TankCraft)

<SPAN STYLE= "" >In spite of the relatively small numbers produced, the Tiger I and Tiger II tanks are arguably the most famous armoured fighting vehicles of the Second World War. This book, the first in the TankCraft series, uses archive photos and extensively researched colour illustrations to examine the tanks and units of the German Army and Waffen-SS heavy panzer battalions that attempted to hold back the Red Army during 1944. <BR>A large part of the book showcases available model kits and aftermarket products, complemented by a gallery of beautifully constructed and painted models in various scales. Technical details as well as modifications introduced during production and in the field are also examined providing everything the modeller needs to recreate an accurate representation of the tanks that fought from the snow covered fields of Byelorussia and the Ukraine, through the Baltic States and into Poland and Hungary.</SPAN>

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les perles du vent Index du Forum >>> Banque de guilde >>> Demande de prêt Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation